Directions From Your Address
Enter your address in the box below then click on OK button, to obtain route instructions from Google Maps.
Quick Directions From Toronto or Ottawa
It takes about 4 hours by car.
Exit the 401 at Tweed (Hwy 37 North). Continue on Hwy 37, going through Tweed, and then turn East (right) onto Highway 7 and proceed east to Perth.
About 1.5 hours by car.
Leave Ottawa on the 417 and exit at Highway 7 to Carleton Place and Toronto. You will come to Perth in about an hour.
In Perth, Highway 7 is also called Dufferin Street.
from Hwy 7 turn onto Glen Tay Road. Coming from Ottawa, this will be on your left hand side; the first set of lights after leaving Perth. Coming from Toronto it will be on your right hand side, shortly after a large factory. There is a railway crossing as you turn onto Glen Tay Road.
- after a few minutes you will come to a T intersection; turn left and then make an immediate right
- continue down Glen Tay Road for 4 km — you will pass Little Stream Bakery on your right hand side
- when you come to the end of Glen Tay Road, turn right onto Scotch Line Road (County Road 10)
- continue down County Road 10 for 6 km until you reach Stanleyville Road
- turn left at Stanleyville Road; this is a sharp turn and easy to miss (there is a log house on the corner); continue 3 km
- turn right on Powers Road and continue for 1.3 km; the road is a dead end and if you follow it all the way you will reach the monastery
- Tisarana Buddhist Monastery (1356 Powers Rd, Perth , ON) is located on the right-hand side